Bamboo is durable yet flexible. Its secret is silica, a critical component in hair. Our bamboo is slowly fermented with lactobacillus, releasing bio-chelated silica, which provides slip, shine and anti-aging qualities to the hair. A pure, scent – free wash, Bamboo Shampoo works on all types of hair. Our ingredients are meticulously selected, designed to cleanse the hair and nourish your skin. Our faith is in plants, not the artificial world. Read the ingredients and notice how good they make you feel. Your hair will agree.
Here is a list of food – grade ingredients found in HAIRPRINT shampoos and conditioners:
1. Aqua (purified and deionized water).
2. Bicarbonate of soda is what we use at home for baking and cleaning.
3. Mucuna pruriens extract made from velvet beans.
4. Sodium carbonate made from salt and limestone.
5. Ferrous and manganese gluconate are both food supplements used in multi-vitamins.
6. Hydrogen peroxide is made of oxygen and water and naturally occurs in the hair follicle.*
7. Diatomaceous earth is a naturally occurring sedimentary rock made from ancient deposits of hard-shelled algae.
8. Carbomer is an inert thickener used in shampoos and pharmaceutical products.
Pretreatment Ingredients: Aqua, lauryl glucosides, sodium cocoamphoacetate, sodium carbonate, sodium citrate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, phenethyl alcohol.
*The concentrations of hydrogen peroxide we use are between 1% and 1.5%, a fraction of what one gets in drugstore peroxide. In conventional hair dyes, peroxide is used to break open the hair and can be up to a 12-15% concentration. Once applied with HAIRPRINT, the peroxide disappears in two minutes.