If your salon is on the cutting edge of hair care, you’ll know that clients are becoming more conscious of what they choose to put onto their hair. Many will be looking at healthier alternatives to chemical-laden hair dyes, which are often toxic and can cause allergic reactions.
With the green hair care revolution growing steadily, savvy salons are offering more natural solutions for their clients. The HAIRPRINT range is a real game-changer, with results that have to be seen to be believed.
What makes HAIRPRINT Unique?
Here are the fast facts about this exciting new hair colour range:
- HAIRPRINT is not a dye; it’s a unique colour healing and restoration treatment.
- The formula uses the hair’s genetic structure to restore its natural pigment.
- It’s completely natural and free of harsh artificial ingredients.
- It’s safe and non-toxic, suitable for those with chemical sensitivities.
- The three-step treatment takes 75-90 minutes to apply and develop.
- It doesn’t strip the hair, and doesn’t paint the hair with colour like conventional dyes.
- HAIRPRINT is suitable for all hair types and ethnicities, including Caucasian, Asian and African hair.
- The treatment softens and strengthens the hair, leaving it beautifully silky.
- The range works for black hair, brown hair and all shades in-between, but there is no formula suitable for naturally red or blonde hair just yet.
- It’s the first of its kind in the world!
As a product, HAIRPRINT has a pedigree to be proud of. It was created by Dr John Warner, a renowned chemist often called “the father of green chemistry”.
Dr Warner took his cue from nature, using the principles of biomimicry to create this hair colour solution. He even went as far as testing it on himself – with impressive results!
Hair that has been coloured with HAIRPRINT looks and feels healthier, stronger, softer and more natural than hair that’s been treated with ordinary dyes.
Be a Part of the HAIRPRINT Revolution
Gentle Approach is the sole importer and distribution agency of HAIRPRINT products for South Africa. We’re looking for ten exclusive salons to join us in sharing this scientific beauty breakthrough.
Become a registered promoted salon, and you’ll have access to:
- An online training repository
- Expert application videos
- A 35% discount off the retail price
Contact us on 021 797 8246 to take advantage of our excellent launch deal.